kashmir 2410.2016

Reports on current military activity

DEFCONWarningSystem
Director
Director

Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:40 pm

Possibly. In the grand scheme of things, this stuff goes on all the time between the two. Like I said somewhere else, this is a conflict that is going to catch people by surprise because it's been simmering for so long. One day, we'll all wake up and they'll be tossing nukes at each other. It will be that fast.

RiffRaff
DEFCON Data Analyst
DEFCON Data Analyst

Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:09 pm

DEFCONWarningSystem wrote:Possibly. In the grand scheme of things, this stuff goes on all the time between the two. Like I said somewhere else, this is a conflict that is going to catch people by surprise because it's been simmering for so long. One day, we'll all wake up and they'll be tossing nukes at each other. It will be that fast.
I absolutely agree with this assessment.
"It's in your nature to destroy yourselves." - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Navarro
Power poster 2
Power poster 2

Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:30 pm

"Pakistan has announced that at least 11 civilians have been killed and a dozen more injured in Indian selling in its part of the disputed Kashmir region. Pakistani air force has warned India of a full-scale war and both neighbors have expelled diplomats ... an investigative journalist said ... 'They (Indians) are trying to soften the targets along Line of Control and probably in March or April there is likelihood of a full-scale war which will start initially in Kashmir'"
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/11/2 ... med-Saxena
Twitter: @DefconNavarro