Iranian Commander Threatens To 'Destroy' US, Israel and Saudi Arabia

Reports on current military activity
TheChrome
Regular contributor

Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:27 am

General Hossein Salami, the head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards, on Monday threatened that Iran would “destroy” the US, Israel and Saudi Arabia if they cross its “red lines”.

Speaking at a pro-government demonstration in Tehran, Salami accused the US, Britain, Israel and Saudi Arabia of stoking last week's protests over a fuel price hike.

“If you cross our red line, we will destroy you... We will not leave any move unanswered,” he added.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/272262

KimPossible
Regular contributor

Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:36 pm

Yea and I threatened to eat the worlds largest burger for a prize, but as a middle aged woman I already lost by the first bite. I can threaten things all I want, but saying shit is in the end shit.

When posting empty threats meant for propaganda, posts should be labeled propaganda. Just an idea. :D
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut

RiffRaff
DEFCON Data Analyst
DEFCON Data Analyst

Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:31 am

KimPossible wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:36 pm
Yea and I threatened to eat the worlds largest burger for a prize, but as a middle aged woman I already lost by the first bite. I can threaten things all I want, but saying shit is in the end shit.

When posting empty threats meant for propaganda, posts should be labeled propaganda. Just an idea. :D
If Iran has nuclear weapons as many suspect, the threat isn't so empty.
"It's in your nature to destroy yourselves." - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

KimPossible
Regular contributor

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:04 am

They don't have the bomb, if they did they would flaunt it around like DPRK dose and threaten to use the bomb in conflict like DPRK dose.

Do they pose a conventional regional risk absolutely, they have quite the substantial military power for the region. But no "bomb".
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut

RiffRaff
DEFCON Data Analyst
DEFCON Data Analyst

Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:31 pm

KimPossible wrote:
They don't have the bomb, if they did they would flaunt it around like DPRK dose and threaten to use the bomb in conflict like DPRK dose.

Do they pose a conventional regional risk absolutely, they have quite the substantial military power for the region. But no "bomb".
Do not underestimate them. There is circumstantial evidence that Iran transferred the bulk of their nuclear program to DPRK while the JCPA was being put in place and that North Korea continued its development under the supervision of Iranian nuclear scientists. That's why DPRK was able to progress from crude single-stage weapons to much more complex multi-stage weapons in a matter of months, not years.

Ergo, if DPRK has the bomb, Iran has the bomb, or at the very least the ability to obtain them from DPRK very quickly. They would not broadcast this fact while they're in the midst of negotiating nuclear deals with the US and the EU, plus Israel would immediately launch air strikes against Iran directly if they knew they had nuclear weapons. No, that's their ace in the hole and we won't know for sure they have nuclear weapons until they actually use them.

Granted, all of this is supposition without any solid evidence to back it up. But it is a known fact that DPRK and Iran have been cooperating with each other, and the presence of Iranian nuclear scientists in DPRK is suspicious to say the least.

DEFCONWarningSystem
Director
Director

Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:31 pm

KimPossible wrote:

Israel kept their nuclear programme a secret for quite some time.

Iran is doing the same thing because they want to avoid the sanctions that would hit them if they came out with a nuclear weapon.

When they have enough, they will come out.

Silent
Power poster 1
Power poster 1

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:34 pm

#BREAKING: Trump Administration considering sending dozens more ships, other military hardware & as many as 14,000 additional troops to Middle East to counter Iran- US officials

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/12 ... 8205177857

rudemarine
Regular contributor

Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:33 am

This is what happens when you give a bully an inch. They just keep talking crap and acting like Punks till they get their jaw broke!! I know Putin vows to protect his military equipment buyers but they wont be able to the next time Iran does something dumb. Trump wont consult Putin he will just strike back.

RiffRaff
DEFCON Data Analyst
DEFCON Data Analyst

Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 am

Iran may have nuclear-capable ballistic missiles.

https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/statu ... 4537562112