Ground zero

Defense related and not covered in the other categories? Then it goes here.
Yingyang
Regular contributor

Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:36 am

Hey just received info of monument placed at twin towers site praising Allah any truth and if so wow. :shock: I put it here but feel free to move to terrorism. Or delete if fake news.

RiffRaff
DEFCON Data Analyst
DEFCON Data Analyst

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:18 pm

There have been multiple stories along these lines over the past 17 years. The only one that has any truth to it at all as far as I know is a mosque that is/was two blocks from the WTC site, which caused a lot of angst. If you can post a link to your specific info we'll look at it, otherwise I'm going to have to lock the topic as conspiracy theory.
"It's in your nature to destroy yourselves." - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Yingyang
Regular contributor

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:37 pm

RiffRaff wrote:
There have been multiple stories along these lines over the past 17 years. The only one that has any truth to it at all as far as I know is a mosque that is/was two blocks from the WTC site, which caused a lot of angst. If you can post a link to your specific info we'll look at it, otherwise I'm going to have to lock the topic as conspiracy theory.
All I know is a American called Jason Woolsey made the post maybe on Facebook not sure. Totally understand if can't be verified and sorry if it turned out to be BS. Just couldn't verify from oz. Thankyou didn't mean to waste your time. Just concerned if true.

RiffRaff
DEFCON Data Analyst
DEFCON Data Analyst

Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Yingyang wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:37 pm
RiffRaff wrote:
All I know is a American called Jason Woolsey made the post maybe on Facebook not sure. Totally understand if can't be verified and sorry if it turned out to be BS. Just couldn't verify from oz. Thankyou didn't mean to waste your time. Just concerned if true.
Not wasting my time. I'll leave the thread open for another day for further contributions to see if we can verify or debunk this, and if not, I'll lock it.
"It's in your nature to destroy yourselves." - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Upshot
Regular contributor

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:38 am

Post deleted due to conspiracy theory and bigotry. You could have simply confirmed the placement and subsequent removal of the monument without going completely off reservation with UN/Muslim Congress/Marxist conspiracy theory and anti-Muslim rhetoric.

Thread locked.
Sometimes, the only rational choice is a head shot.