The US Navy has been granted a patent for an advanced aircraft which resembles a flying saucer UFO

Defense related and not covered in the other categories? Then it goes here.
Garniv

Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:28 pm

Military inventors filed plans for a highly unusual flying machine which uses an ‘inertial mass reduction device’ to travel at ‘extreme speeds’. What that means is that the aircraft uses complex technology to reduce its mass and thereby lessen inertia (an object’s resistance to motion) so it can zoom along at high velocities.
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/us-navy- ... l-9246755/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLVRXIR3oj8
"We will rest! We'll hear angels, we'll see all sky in diamonds, we'll see how all earthly evil, all our sufferings drown in the mercy that will fill the whole world, and our life will become quiet, tender, sweet as a caress."

DEFCONWarningSystem
Director
Director

Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:39 pm

This isn't as out there as a lot of people think. The military has, for many years, been working on designs that resemble reported UFO sightings. I remember reading about this stuff way back in the 80's, and it had been going on for years before that.

The thinking is that if "aliens" can achieve such flight mechanics, then humans should be able to replicate it by replicating their designs.

Obreid
Regular contributor

Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:01 am

Hum, reduce the mass ... inertia .... reduce the effects or gravity.

Anti gravity tech?

Google recent Tucker Carlson interview of retired DOD person describing “non-terrestrial” tech the military has been observing for several decades.
As well as the US Navies new reporting and tracking procedures for “target tracts” that exhibit speeds, maneuverability and properties of flight not known to be possessed by any nations military today.
We’ve gone from the pages of national enquirer to cable news and military manuals, interesting times

ThunderStealer
Regular contributor

Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:28 am

Obreid wrote:

Anti gravity tech?

Google recent Tucker Carlson interview of retired DOD person describing “non-terrestrial” tech the military has been observing for several decades.
As well as the US Navies new reporting and tracking procedures for “target tracts” that exhibit speeds, maneuverability and properties of flight not known to be possessed by any nations military today.
We’ve gone from the pages of national enquirer to cable news and military manuals, interesting times
Supposedly the gravity displacement device can displace up to 89% of gravity which allows the craft to perform sharp turns at high speeds. My guess is that it's a high electro-magnetic bubble. No way to tell really, but I don't doubt that the military has been reverse engineering technology for quite some time now.
"Rules of the day, if the car gets immobilized, start shooting. Nobody gets traded, everybody dies." - Body of Lies

"Sir, rules of engagement."
"We're already engaged" - Tears of the Sun

rudemarine
Regular contributor

Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:57 am

Garniv wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:28 pm
Military inventors filed plans for a highly unusual flying machine which uses an ‘inertial mass reduction device’ to travel at ‘extreme speeds’. What that means is that the aircraft uses complex technology to reduce its mass and thereby lessen inertia (an object’s resistance to motion) so it can zoom along at high velocities.
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/18/us-navy- ... l-9246755/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLVRXIR3oj8
:lol: :lol: :lol: That thing has been flying for over a decade. Has anyone ever wondered why the UFOs seem to age in style like our cars?? a 57 Chevrolet back in the day and silly round stainless steel looking outboard flywheel looking craft to today's UFOs looking more like a thing out of Star wars, like a Corvette ZR1.

That is because they're are no little grey or green men. especially since they never we described with any sex organs lol. They all say US Air force on them!!!! We stole the first one from Hitler after the war, the smaller was 85 feet wide. I have pictures of it in a book here that are very real. A Giant UFO with a Nazi swastika on it in black and white, many SS soldiers standing on top and under its belly beside the huge landing gear gives you an idea how big it was.

Obreid
Regular contributor

Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Supposedly, I have no links, in the sixties the US was prototyping a Nuke powered flight platform. Assumption being it could generate enough electrical energy to power New flight propulsion. It was mothballed early on so it goes.

Who knows, I do know DARPA likes to keep things secret and then spring it on the would during the next major conflict. That’s normal and I’m glad they do

rudemarine
Regular contributor

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:02 am

Obreid wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:14 pm
Supposedly, I have no links, in the sixties the US was prototyping a Nuke powered flight platform. Assumption being it could generate enough electrical energy to power New flight propulsion. It was mothballed early on so it goes.

Who knows, I do know DARPA likes to keep things secret and then spring it on the would during the next major conflict. That’s normal and I’m glad they do
That was an Air Force idea and thankfully they slapped whoever thought it was a good idea and shut down the program after learning it would spew radiation out of its exhaust 24/7.

This is why the US Navy is actually in charge of Space Command. They have all the nuclear power secrets.

rudemarine
Regular contributor

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:15 am

Obreid wrote:

Anti gravity tech?

The whole Alien thing is a HUGE LIE with a major International AGENDA OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. Everything is made here. They plan to pull a fake alien invasion after the next major war with Israel is suddenly stopped. Just remember its nothing but a power grab by the elites for the main assh8le.

Shoot first and save your family when they come to take what they want.