Is North Korea actually willing to give up its nuclear weapons?

Defense related and not covered in the other categories? Then it goes here.

Will North Korea ever be willing to give up its nuclear weapons?

You may select 1 option

View results
DEFCONWarningSystem
Director
Director

Sat May 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Do you think North Korea will ever give up its nuclear weapons?

kystien

Sat May 19, 2018 6:02 pm

How insane do you believe a country would be to spend years developing these weapons, Sacrificing, Suffering..... Just to give in to a false promise of "get rich and wealthy".... No sane nation would ever do that. Not the USA, not Russia, Not India, Not Britain, Not France, Not Pakistan, and not China.

Nick Hallett

Sat May 19, 2018 7:36 pm

Yes, I completely believe Mr Kim's position can be understood if he has a televised statement airing to all screens world wide.
I am an American, but I am a Person first.
He is a North Korean, but he is a Person first.
On Sept 5, 2017 I used messenger to contact Mr Kim, though the response was delayed by months I did receive automated message. I have not directly had communications with him in any way but it seems my suggestions have been submitted and hopefully seen.

DEFCONWarningSystem
Director
Director

Sat May 19, 2018 7:43 pm

Nick Hallett wrote:
On Sept 5, 2017 I used messenger to contact Mr Kim, though the response was delayed by months I did receive automated message. I have not directly had communications with him in any way but it seems my suggestions have been submitted and hopefully seen.
I am very curious to know what that response was.

Travis The Dragon
Regular contributor

Sat May 19, 2018 9:15 pm

Nick Hallett wrote:
Yes, I completely believe Mr Kim's position can be understood if he has a televised statement airing to all screens world wide.
I am an American, but I am a Person first.
He is a North Korean, but he is a Person first.
:lol: You just made my day with this! I'm also laughing at anyone who votes yes.