What should the US give North Korea in upcoming talks?

Defense related and not covered in the other categories? Then it goes here.
KimPossible
Regular contributor

Thu May 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Obreid wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 1:25 am
KimPossible wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:30 pm
Nothing, as DPRK will give nothing. Prob just gonna talk about the weather when they meet.
Now what will you say if some real progress comes from the meeting? 😎
I don't have too because common sense said it won't happen, and for a fact it won't happen now. I mean really how could anyone think this was going to work even a little.
"Alert Today! Alive Tomorrow! Support Civil Defense!"
– Me

"Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons."
– R. Buckminster Fuller

Obreid
Regular contributor

Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 pm

KimPossible wrote:
Obreid wrote:
KimPossible wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 1:30 pm
Nothing, as DPRK will give nothing. Prob just gonna talk about the weather when they meet.
I don't have too because common sense said it won't happen, and for a fact it won't happen now. I mean really how could anyone think this was going to work even a little.
It’s not over yet, and just what else should we do? Set around on edge for next 50yrs. Or act aggressively and preemptively blow DPRK to kingdom come?
You have to try and try again. Keep real pressure on, don’t cave in with a buyout and keep talking.

willrod1989

Thu May 24, 2018 10:33 pm

Obreid wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 10:29 pm
KimPossible wrote:
Obreid wrote:

It’s not over yet, and just what else should we do? Set around on edge for next 50yrs. Or act aggressively and preemptively blow DPRK to kingdom come?
You have to try and try again. Keep real pressure on, don’t cave in with a buyout and keep talking.
I think we'll probably be sitting on edge, honestly. The Chinese are willing to risk WW3 over their stupid precious buffer. Absolutely sickening! If the US wants to build a wall along its southern border, why can't the Chinese build a wall between them and Korea? Let Korea reunify, and bring about peace. But no, they *need* their stupid buffer! :evil:

rudemarine
Regular contributor

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:00 pm

NK and China need a swift kick in the ass. NK will pay the heaviest price at the start but in the end all of China will be set ablaze by the U.S. and Russia.