Civil war in the USA

It affects every part of your life. Debate it here, but keep it civil
TruthandJustice
Regular contributor

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:34 am

ThunderStealer wrote:
Oxcart138 wrote: They want open boarders, war, and division....
They'll get what they want, and we'll get what they want. We'll suffer in the mud, they'll laugh from ivory towers. But at least we didn't vote for a nationalist, because that's "protectionism" and junk.
At least we have a choice and we can openly talk smack about our leaders without the fear of being killed no matter how obscene or unfactual it may be. When was the last time you saw two Russians debate anything? I'd rather not live in fear under a fascist dictator.

ThunderStealer
Regular contributor

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:40 am

We used to duel in this country. Don't think that killing isn't off the table just because it isn't popular at the moment. That Fascist dictator you don't want to live under, she has a name and it's Hillary.
"Rules of the day, if the car gets immobilized, start shooting. Nobody gets traded, everybody dies." - Body of Lies

"Sir, rules of engagement."
"We're already engaged" - Tears of the Sun

jayfeather31
Power poster 3
Power poster 3

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:45 am

Okay guys, I think we need to take it down a notch here. No reason to start a flamewar.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.
~Albert Einstein
Great, let's round up all the useless cats and hope a tree falls on them.
~Jayfeather

TruthandJustice
Regular contributor

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:52 am

Yes lets all be civilized and not blow each other up. Hopefully, our politicians will take that advice. I am going to be very disappointed if I have to live off roaches because of Syria.

DirtyDevil69
Power poster 1
Power poster 1

Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:38 am

TruthandJustice wrote: blow each other up.
hillaries already got it covered.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~ General George S. Patton- WW2
Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
~ U.S. Marines

rapidfire25

Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:15 am

man I would hate to have a civil war right now... it would be the most drawn out violent occurrence in history, made a social media post supporting a certain candidate be prepared to be dragged out and murdered in the streets.. the violence would be unimaginable, it would deteriorate into a conflict of retribution, and would not end up like the civil war at all due to the dispersed political opposition and would run across town lines. as a libertarian I would be hesitant to kill my neighbors over a matter of politics and I would have to adopt a purely defensive attitude... although the re-emergence of white nationalism might put me in a pickle as i am not white in a majority white town...

vitchilo

Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:39 am

Trump just opened the door for that. What a retard. Now imagine Trump doesn't accept defeat and someone (him, Clinton or whoever) gets assassinated?

Or even just Trump arrested and jailed (which could happen), it could turn him into a martyr and it could violent from there.

If this starts, it can take a life of it's own and before it's all over, millions could die.

This is not going to end well.

TonyG

Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:56 pm

Well we can say we all have our integrity!

rapidfire25

Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:54 pm

I doubt that there will be a civil war.. If there is I hope the people on this board make the right and moral choice when interacting with other people. Do not kill out of malice or anger, think before you act.. Words can be undone but a bullet cannot.

jimbohank

Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Honestly, I believe it is already too late for that to be successful, though it will certainly happen on some level. The globalist elite have accounted for this and are expecting a huge revolt very soon. When you consider that the U.S. sovereignty has already been handed over to the U.N. based on the Obama administration signing the U.N. Small Arms Treaty, signing of U.N. Agenda 2030 (Sustainable Development), and the championing by the Obama administration of the Strong Cities Network, a U.N. controlling mechanism to create a physical and controlling presence in all countries. When you also consider that the elites are planning to turn entire county structures into super cities where all jurisdiction will be under the U.N. controlled city governments, we are at checkmate. An uprising, though brave would probably be futile to say the least. I recall Jade Helm 15 being considered the end to the U.S. but I was seeing it as not only a martial law training scenario but an exercise to preposition military infrastructure. I have spent a lot of time in military exercises but nothing at the scale of Jade Helm 15. The next few weeks will be extremely interesting. I expect a fraudulent Killery victory on November 8th, I believe the globalist elites are not going to risk all of their preparation on trying to battle a Trump presidency. That is my opinion though I would love to see a Killer defeat. Either way, though, the country and world for that matter are going to see, I believe, some horrible things happen in the coming months.