USS Mason Fired on for Third Time This Month

Reports on current military activity
Harbinger

Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:53 pm

The US is bound by the petrodollar recycling agreement to come to military aid of Saudi Arabia. Sometimes you must have a reason. Apparently, the Houtis or Iranians, against their best interest, have provided that reason.

As for no evidence to suggest a FF event, I can provide this video, where the head of the Washington Institute's Iran Security Initiative, Director for Research at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, and senior editor of Middle East Quarterly, talks about FF's to start a war with Iran and saying "We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians. We could get nastier at that."

The video speaks for itself.

There is, however, no direct evidence to suggest these attacks were anything other than what western media is reporting them as, other than motive. I'm certain that it is all a big coincidence, any nobody should in any way question the veracity of our claims that we were attacked by Iranian sponsored groups. Anyone who, in light of this evidence, still questions our claims is clearly wrong or has been woefully misled.
Pro Patria Vigilans

rudemarine
Regular contributor

Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:32 am

Harbinger wrote:
As for no evidence to suggest a FF event, I can provide this video, where the head of the Washington Institute's Iran Security Initiative, Director for Research at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, and senior editor of Middle East Quarterly, talks about FF's to start a war with Iran and saying "We are in the game of using covert means against the Iranians. We could get nastier at that."

All while Obama pays them a billion to succeed against us lol. Bob Baer said you can not beat the one of the oldest nations on earth at chess. Every time we have tried, we have been embarrassed. The only way is Trumps way, when a guy pulls a knife, you pull a gun. When Iran shoots three missiles at us we should bomb their navy into new Coral reefs.

kilo365
Regular contributor

Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:17 am

rudemarine wrote:
krzepice1976 wrote:
bevans13 wrote:What I do not understand is that if the rebels are the ones shooting at our destroyer, why would they release two Americans?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/worl ... /92151086/
Pentagon is not surę who press triger.
For navy a good drill and chance to chęck all.
Hopefully nobosy used nsm missle against aegis ... It could be a big challange for aegis as the missle is sea skimmer and stelah.
Pretty sure the Aegis system can track it from where it was fired from, given its boosted up and away before the turbine takes it down to sea level, launch a drone to watch and put a few Tomahawks on the bad guys.

Given it was a former U.S. ship that was blown to bits and now all this it does seem very fishy to me. We should have been given a cool video of our ships defending themselves by now, even some by the enemy.
If the Aegis system is anything like our AEWAS in Alaska. It can detect a golf ball at 7,000+ miles.  and pretty much hypothesize its origin and lauched velocity to determine what put it into the air.