US Formally blames Russia for hacks

Reports on current military activity
DirtyDevil69
Power poster 1
Power poster 1

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:19 pm

beanywalrus wrote:
DirtyDevil69 wrote:DEFCON 4 is not justified by anything at the moment as their is no clear nuclear, or even conventional threat to US forces or its Assets.

Just because someones throwing some words around, doesnt mean you should jump in and punch them.

If the staff feel it neccessary, they will alert us to a level raise, but with my life experience and limited contacts, i personally feel that a increase in alert level is, at this moment, uncalled for.

While i personally love your opinions, i dont think calling for DEFCON level changes helps anyone on this board.
You must be a blast at parties.
I dont goto parties these days. Id probably drink them outta alcohol. :lol:
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~ General George S. Patton- WW2
Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
~ U.S. Marines

Fox One

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 pm

Any response will be a response in kind. It won't involve missiles or bombs. But we just might crash Moscow's power grid or dig up and expose some really juicy intel on Russian VIPs.

DirtyDevil69
Power poster 1
Power poster 1

Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:36 pm

Fox One wrote:Any response will be a response in kind. It won't involve missiles or bombs. But we just might crash Moscow's power grid or dig up and expose some really juicy intel on Russian VIPs.
Obama doesnt have enough balls for that.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~ General George S. Patton- WW2
Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
~ U.S. Marines

steve5304

Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:04 am

Russia hasn't hacked / released anything. Assange is on record saying his sources are domestic...FBI/DNC employees.

This is a narrative being pushed and frightening to think they respond to domestic problems by blaming a foreign power. That should give everybody on this board pause about what a Clinton presidency will look like and the implications with our relationship with Russia..Putin has publicly said he believes a Clinton presidency will lead to war.

Obreid
Regular contributor

Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:30 am

DirtyDevil69 wrote:
Fox One wrote:Any response will be a response in kind. It won't involve missiles or bombs. But we just might crash Moscow's power grid or dig up and expose some really juicy intel on Russian VIPs.
Obama doesnt have enough balls for that.
Lets not give them any ideas and mention power grids. We're just as vulnerable or more so with our own power grid. :?

As far as balls no he doesn't! However i think he is a vindictive, petty fool with a plane and guards dedicated to fly him out of harms way.

SeekerOfTruth

Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:39 am

This will make as much waves as throwing a pebble in an ocean full of waves, this has no more/less significance than when we accused China during thier extensive hacking. It's will not change the current state of tensions between the US and Russia

Harbinger

Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:56 am

Agencies run by political appointees claiming an outside state is hacking their party committee on behalf of their political adversary right before an election... that's not transparent propaganda or anything. This is the kind of thing I would expect in bumfukistan or the democratic peoples republic of our beloved dictator.
Pro Patria Vigilans