US to consider attacking Assad's forces

Reports on current military activity
steve5304

Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:11 am

kilo365 wrote:We wanna sample the s300 to see if they work.

They definitely work

matty1053
Power poster 1
Power poster 1

Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:36 am

I highly doubt we will strike.

I bet anyone $100 and a free bunker with food supplies and stuff, that we will not strike Asad.

Mark my digital typed words.

Well we already did attack Assad in the air strike that killed tens of men.

Harbinger

Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:43 am

Given our propensity for making mistakes in mission planning lately, I'd say we'd ought to sit this one out. In other news, I'm forwarding an updated map of the Aleppo region I discovered on another site. Big thanks to western media for the source data to put the map together.
Pro Patria Vigilans

MadDJacoby

Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:58 am

I'm forwarding an updated map of the Aleppo region
Looks semi-updated; Handarat, Kindi Hospital, and the Al-Shaief (butchered the spelling) industrial center (north of the YPG positions) have all been Government controlled steadily for about half a week now. Looks like this map includes the incursion into Sheik-Saeed, but not the offensive on Oweija (northern-most area held by beseiged rebels)

Encyclopath
Regular contributor

Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:27 am

Harbinger wrote:Given our propensity for making mistakes in mission planning lately, I'd say we'd ought to sit this one out. In other news, I'm forwarding an updated map of the Aleppo region I discovered on another site. Big thanks to western media for the source data to put the map together.
Hilarious, to be sure, except the last major intact hospital in the metro area was completely destroyed yesterday. Oops, again, though, I guess? Mr. Butterfingers Putin once again.
So it's mostly inaccurate in the rebel area.

Also, orphan homes are just called "homes" now, and the pet shops have been looted for rations.

DirtyDevil69
Power poster 1
Power poster 1

Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:33 pm

matty1053 wrote: food supplies and stuff
Well that sounds like a well supplied bunker. Ya got stuff.

:lol:
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~ General George S. Patton- WW2
Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
~ U.S. Marines

MajorSnot

Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:16 pm

According to the UN expert (who is from the US)

Analysis of satellite imagery of a deadly attack on an aid convoy in Syria last month showed that it was an air strike, a U.N. expert said on Wednesday in remarks that were later toned down to say it was not a conclusive finding.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-midea ... SKCN1250QF

Of course Russian 'experts' claim Aleppo aid convoy attack was 'staged hoax' after UN releases satellite images of air strikes

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 45601.html

One fact is true - the propaganda merry-go-round will keep on spinning.
"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them",

- George Orwell

Drumboy44
DWS Staff
DWS Staff

Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:44 pm

Worldwatcher wrote:This could be a bluff.
I kinda see it that way too.
" man fears time, but time fears the pyramids "