US considers military options in #Syria as diplomatic efforts to stop the fighting fail.

Reports on current military activity
matty1053
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:03 am

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:01 pm

jayfeather31 wrote:It's times like these where I'm regrettably glad over being 4F under the Selective Service system due to being on the autism spectrum. This situation is getting out of control even if, as pnitro4 stated, "all hope is not lost."
To let you know........
Your chances for being selected for selective service are very slim.

User avatar
TruthandJustice
Regular contributor
Posts: 817
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:04 pm

DecimaMas wrote:U.S. EXPECTED TO INFORM RUSSIA ON THURSDAY THAT IT IS SUSPENDING U.S.-RUSSIAN DIPLOMATIC ENGAGEMENT OVER SYRIA, U.S. OFFICIALS SAY #USDRUB

https://twitter.com/hartswellcap/status ... 0563872769
What does this mean? Are we just going to start shooting at their planes and say we thought it was ISIS?

User avatar
DirtyDevil69
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 2504
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:07 pm

matty1053 wrote:
jayfeather31 wrote:It's times like these where I'm regrettably glad over being 4F under the Selective Service system due to being on the autism spectrum. This situation is getting out of control even if, as pnitro4 stated, "all hope is not lost."
To let you know........
Your chances for being selected for selective service are very slim.
:lol:
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~ General George S. Patton- WW2
Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
~ U.S. Marines

krzepice1976
DWS Staff
DWS Staff
Posts: 9315
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:39 pm
Contact:

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:18 pm

I belive that chances that us will idę fighter to shot down russian arę low. A question :wherea arę manpds ?who will be operator and where.russian use among other su25 wich will fly low during cas mission.

pnitro4
.
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:26 pm

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/re ... ns-aleppo/

Lebanon's al-Mayadeen channel has claimed that US troops have entered the towns of Marea and Azaz in northern Aleppo countryside.

There precense in these two towns is supposedly to help Syrian rebel forces and their jihadists allies against ISIS positions.

Extremists from Jabhat Fatah al-Sham (previously al-Nusra) called for "a fight with the Americans" and burnt several Free Syrian Army (FSA) flags, according to al-Mayadeen.

The channel then went onto claim that the US troops caused tensions between Fatah al-Sham and the FSA.

These claims cannot be independently verified by al-Masdar at this moment.

Tamu2019
.
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:17 am
Location: Texas

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:29 pm

I refuse to believe that the US is going to make this mistake. Syria is so beyond not worth it, I feel for their people, but we cannot do this.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake." ~Napoleon Bonaparte

pnitro4
.
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:42 pm

zerohedge ‏@zerohedge 6 minHá 6 minutos
US To Suspend Syria Diplomacy With Russia, Prepares "Military Options"


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-2 ... ry-options

User avatar
BygmesterFinn
Regular contributor
Posts: 346
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:53 am

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:44 pm

pnitro4 wrote:zerohedge ‏@zerohedge 6 minHá 6 minutos
US To Suspend Syria Diplomacy With Russia, Prepares "Military Options"


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-2 ... ry-options
Ok, but its zerohedge...

pnitro4
.
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:48 pm

BygmesterFinn wrote:
pnitro4 wrote:zerohedge ‏@zerohedge 6 minHá 6 minutos
US To Suspend Syria Diplomacy With Russia, Prepares "Military Options"


http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-2 ... ry-options
Ok, but its zerohedge...
It is true that US will suspend talks on SYRIA only, zerohedge did misinterpret that however about the military option it was reported by many sources.

chiari
.
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:27 am

Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:48 pm

BREAKING: Washington 'on verge' of suspending #Syria talks with Moscow: Kerry - @AFP

Post Reply