North Korean Thread

Reports on current military activity
Worldwatcher
Power poster 1
Power poster 1

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:09 am

I think the final step for NK is missile consistency, and reentry.
What do others think?
"There's a cold war coming,
On the radio I heard
Baby it's a violent world"

- Coldplay, Life In Technicolor II

rapidfire25

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:11 am

the ceramics needed aren't hard to produce by modern standards, you can easily find high quality silicon carbide or similar materials for sale internationally, and the machines needed to make it.

The hard part is coming up with a design that minimizes the weight of the heat shielding and allows a large weapons payload,.

jayfeather31
Power poster 3
Power poster 3

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:19 am

...because this is exactly what we need. Great.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.
~Albert Einstein
Great, let's round up all the useless cats and hope a tree falls on them.
~Jayfeather

Beяnie
Regular contributor

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:22 am

Worldwatcher wrote:I think the final step for NK is missile consistency, and reentry.
What do others think?
I totally agree with you. It will increase their confidence in their missile tech, and that's when people get dangerous. This is something we need to watch very closely. I think that a serious threat may arise from these developments. I sure hope not, but we can't just assume it won't.
"You are remembered for the rules you break, not the ones you follow"
- General Douglas MacArthur

rapidfire25

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:30 am

lets face it the only real solution at this point is military action or a peace treaty and ending the war.

jjjppp11
Regular contributor

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:32 am

Second North Korea nuclear test in a matter of days is imminent. #NorthKorea #NuclearTest #BREAKING #BreakingNews

https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/7 ... 1327129600
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice"

Beяnie
Regular contributor

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:35 am

rapidfire25 wrote:lets face it the only real solution at this point is military action or a peace treaty and ending the war.
Neither the government of North Korea nor my homeland's government would agree to a peace treaty, unless there were some really good side-deals made in the same time. Military action is the only thing that will resolve this. Even if the DPRK collapses, it will have serious ramifications, and who knows what they might do when they realize that they are going to go down. They may very well bring South Korea and others with them.
"You are remembered for the rules you break, not the ones you follow"
- General Douglas MacArthur

Wraith1234

Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:46 am

If they seriously test a new nuclear weapon and no one responds... This is BS, Just imagine if it was Iran doing this. They would get nuke/attacked in a matter of minutes.

Btw is TS down?

Wicked

Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:03 am

WTF? Do we really have one carrier for the entire Pacific now? If so I bet the NK and China are laughing. Obama acts like he wants a war so the U.S. can get attacked with a handicapped military, well here ya go!!!! Oh you don't want the U.S. to be fighting Russia, China and NK at the same time? Oh my bad. Nobody was acting too much a fool when we could park 6 carriers off their shores in two weeks ready to fight.

Nexus

Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:19 am

rapidfire25 wrote:lets face it the only real solution at this point is military action or a peace treaty and ending the war.
Even if there was a peace treaty I still feel like north korea would keep this up. Unless I am missing something a piece of paper wouldn't matter to KJU
The ultimate lerker.