Israel 12 november

Reports on current military activity
krzepice1976
DWS Staff
DWS Staff
Posts: 9593
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:39 pm
Contact:

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Israeli forces killed a top Islamic Jihad commander in an air raid on his home in Gaza City, threatening to unleash another devastating round of violence.

The Palestinian group announced the death in a statement on Tuesday after Israel confirmed it hit Bahaa Abu al-Ata, 42, in an attack.

Shortly after the attack, salvos of rockets were launched from Gaza into Israel, with sirens wailing across central and southern parts of the country. Medical sources said dozens of Israelis were treated.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/11/ ... 46745.html

krzepice1976
DWS Staff
DWS Staff
Posts: 9593
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:39 pm
Contact:

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:16 pm

#UPDATE: House of Palestinian Islamic Jihad armed-wing southern sector commander destroyed by airstrike in Khan Younis, southern Gaza. No casualties reported.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/11 ... 61153?s=19

Multiple explosions reported throughout the #Gaza Strip moments ago as Israeli airstrikes continue
https://twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/sta ... 57317?s=19

krzepice1976
DWS Staff
DWS Staff
Posts: 9593
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:39 pm
Contact:

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:24 pm

Red Alert [12/11/2019]:

22:29:
Sdeh Nitzan

22:30:
Nir Itzhak

22:30:
Sufa

22:30:
Holit, Pri Gan

Sent via @CumtaAlertsEng https://t.co/aKe1K6y8CH

Travis The Dragon
Regular contributor
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:44 pm

krzepice1976 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:24 pm
Red Alert [12/11/2019]:

22:29:
Sdeh Nitzan

22:30:
Nir Itzhak

22:30:
Sufa

22:30:
Holit, Pri Gan

Sent via @CumtaAlertsEng https://t.co/aKe1K6y8CH
What could this possibly mean?
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
Albert Einstein

RiffRaff
DEFCON Data Analyst
DEFCON Data Analyst
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:09 pm
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, US
Contact:

Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:25 pm

PIJ SPOKESMAN ABU HAMZA : “THE NEXT DAYS WILL BRING NOTHING MORE THEN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO THE OCCUPATION , THEY WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE WORST DAYS OF THE FAILING NETANYAHU GOVERNMENT“

Twitter account
"It's in your nature to destroy yourselves." - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Travis The Dragon
Regular contributor
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:15 pm

RiffRaff wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:25 pm
PIJ SPOKESMAN ABU HAMZA : “THE NEXT DAYS WILL BRING NOTHING MORE THEN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO THE OCCUPATION , THEY WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE WORST DAYS OF THE FAILING NETANYAHU GOVERNMENT“

Twitter account
What is PIJ?
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
Albert Einstein

RiffRaff
DEFCON Data Analyst
DEFCON Data Analyst
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:09 pm
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, US
Contact:

Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:17 pm

Travis The Dragon wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:15 pm
RiffRaff wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:25 pm
PIJ SPOKESMAN ABU HAMZA : “THE NEXT DAYS WILL BRING NOTHING MORE THEN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO THE OCCUPATION , THEY WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE WORST DAYS OF THE FAILING NETANYAHU GOVERNMENT“

Twitter account
What is PIJ?
Palestinian Islamic Jihad. IDF took out one of their senior commanders with an air strike today.

Hamas has apparently informed Egypt they will be joining in the fighting tonight.
"It's in your nature to destroy yourselves." - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Travis The Dragon
Regular contributor
Posts: 402
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:35 pm

Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:23 pm

RiffRaff wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:17 pm
Travis The Dragon wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:15 pm
RiffRaff wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:25 pm
PIJ SPOKESMAN ABU HAMZA : “THE NEXT DAYS WILL BRING NOTHING MORE THEN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO THE OCCUPATION , THEY WILL BE REMEMBERED AS THE WORST DAYS OF THE FAILING NETANYAHU GOVERNMENT“

Twitter account
What is PIJ?
Palestinian Islamic Jihad. IDF took out one of their senior commanders with an air strike today.

Hamas has apparently informed Egypt they will be joining in the fighting tonight.
Yes, I did read that above. It looks like things are going to get pretty ugly.
“I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
Albert Einstein

Vortex
.
Posts: 201
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:01 am

Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Any Updates yet? Seems to be very critical.

RiffRaff
DEFCON Data Analyst
DEFCON Data Analyst
Posts: 2206
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:09 pm
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana, US
Contact:

Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Hundreds of rockets are being fired at Israeli homes, according to one Twitter source.
"It's in your nature to destroy yourselves." - Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Post Reply