US/Iran/Saudi Tentions

Reports on current military activity
User avatar
KimPossible
Regular contributor
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:36 pm

President Donald Trump has approved deployment of U.S. forces to Saudi Arabia, UAE after attack on oil facilities.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1175182702162718720?s=09

___

JUST IN: United States will deploy more troops to the Middle East on the heels of the Iranian attack on Saudi Arabian oil facilities.

https://twitter.com/nbcbayarea/status/1 ... 37089?s=09

___

US sending more troops & air defenses to ‘protect’ Saudi Arabia & UAE – Pentagon

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/11751 ... 81120?s=09

___

MORE: The US will expedite the delivery of weapons and send more troops and equipment to the Persian Gulf, primarily “air and missile defense” assets.

https://twitter.com/RT_com/status/11751 ... 76160?s=09

___

Trump to send US troops to Saudi Arabia following attacks on oil facilities

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 14206.html
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut

User avatar
KimPossible
Regular contributor
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:44 pm

BREAKING NEWS: US announces they are deploying more troops to Saudi Arabia and the UAE in response to the strikes on oil field

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssion=true
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut

User avatar
KimPossible
Regular contributor
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:06 pm

TRUMP: US nuclear arsenal now 'in tippy-top shape,’ president says when asked about responding to Iran: 'We should all pray we don't have to use them'

https://t.co/jv01WcFabj
Last edited by KimPossible on Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut

User avatar
KimPossible
Regular contributor
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:07 pm

Scott Morrison scrambles to contain political mushroom cloud after Trump raises nuclear option with Iran. A piece in which I attempt to capture my first live encounter with the Trumpiverse

https://amp.theguardian.com/australia-n ... ssion=true
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut

User avatar
KimPossible
Regular contributor
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Cyber Attack on Iran:

Confirmed: Network data show intermittent disruptions to internet connectivity in #Iran from 6:30 PM UTC amid reports of disruptions and outages affecting online industrial and government platforms; limited impact affecting specific providers; root cause not yet established 📉

https://t.co/BqIH9inxwc

___

Initial reports suggest Iranian servers and websites are under a massive cyber attack. Reported attacks are targeting Iranian oil facilities and financial system

https://twitter.com/no_itsmyturn/status ... 37057?s=09
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut

User avatar
KimPossible
Regular contributor
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:24 pm

Iran Says It Will Hold Naval Drill With Russia, China ‘Soon’

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/iran-say ... 29570.html

___

China, Russia, Iran ‘plan joint naval drill in international waters’

Https://t.co/HPQyV97HJ4

___

Iran says new U.S. sanctions target Iranians' access to food, medicine

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1175 ... 36385?s=20
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut

User avatar
KimPossible
Regular contributor
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:24 pm

Trump says going into Iran would be a "very easy decision"

President Trump said going into Iran would be a "very easy" decision, but he's showing restraint. Mr. Trump made the comments during a news conference alongside Australian prime minister Scott Morrison Friday, after announcing new sanctions leveled against Iran.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-pres ... -minister/
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut

rudemarine
Regular contributor
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:06 am

KimPossible wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:06 pm
TRUMP: US nuclear arsenal now 'in tippy-top shape,’ president says when asked about responding to Iran: 'We should all pray we don't have to use them'

https://t.co/jv01WcFabj
That seems like an announcement to Iran that, we know you probably have a nuke or two so if we see a Ballistic missile launched at anyone we are going to lob a few big Trident Ds right back at you and your nation will cease to exist.

rudemarine
Regular contributor
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:48 pm

Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:16 am

KimPossible wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:44 pm
BREAKING NEWS: US announces they are deploying more troops to Saudi Arabia and the UAE in response to the strikes on oil field

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssion=true
US Army trains loaded with Tanks and Bradley's are driving through areas normally never used before, across the nation like they are getting ready for something very large. These sightings are coming from former Army Tankers who have never seen any trains on these old tracks yet here comes miles of military trains like they are showing up out of a somewhat non disclosed reserve area they were never told about. These trains were seen in Kansas heading east. They fear something a lot bigger than Desert Storm is getting ready to happen.

lcurle
Regular contributor
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:26 am

rudemarine wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:16 am
KimPossible wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:44 pm
BREAKING NEWS: US announces they are deploying more troops to Saudi Arabia and the UAE in response to the strikes on oil field

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ssion=true
US Army trains loaded with Tanks and Bradley's are driving through areas normally never used before, across the nation like they are getting ready for something very large. These sightings are coming from former Army Tankers who have never seen any trains on these old tracks yet here comes miles of military trains like they are showing up out of a somewhat non disclosed reserve area they were never told about. These trains were seen in Kansas heading east. They fear something a lot bigger than Desert Storm is getting ready to happen.
I can confirm this Based on my own visual however we are a main hub for trans continental railroad lines where NTC, national training center, transports a lot of their military vehicles through For annual unit training.
Lee

Post Reply