Coded MSG NK - Radio

Monitor and report radio communications here.

usafshortwave

Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:17 pm

I'd assume they are probably getting ready for another launch... unconfirmed (might be confirmed by now, but I don't have access to Twitter, Facebook etc. at the moment) reports that NK is moving a missile(s) west. If I remember correctly they usually do these coded messages before a launch/test or am I thinking of something else?
Storm Chaser/Spotter

Drumboy44
DWS Staff
DWS Staff

Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Brad Dormer wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:17 pm
I'd assume they are probably getting ready for another launch... unconfirmed (might be confirmed by now, but I don't have access to Twitter, Facebook etc. at the moment) reports that NK is moving a missile(s) west. If I remember correctly they usually do these coded messages before a launch/test or am I thinking of something else?
Sometimes they are sent out before an insident. But it's not really known yet why or what these coded messages for. Only speculation.
" man fears time, but time fears the pyramids "

Vortex

Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:49 am

I'd assume that coded messages are either for preperations and/or nuclear stuff like messages from testsites. If I remember correctly there were 2 coded msgs before the last nucleartest and one after, as the incident with the collapse of the testarea happened. Now we had another two and some missile movement (?). As i said i just taking guesses.