Jade Helm Mastering the Human Domain

Defense related and not covered in the other categories? Then it goes here.
Ketatrypt
.
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:07 pm

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:33 pm

ArmyATC wrote:http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

http://www.deagel.com/country/United-St ... c0001.aspx

Very well respected military website says US population down by 69 million projected by 2025. Check out notes at bottom on first link. About 20% reduction.

Drops from 3rd to 19th. Pretty drastic.
Heh never saw that site before.. But I read a few peer reviews of it, and nobody really can say what it is. Many think the number is just put there for click bait, or something. The owner of the site has not come forward on how exactly he came to those numbers iether, so it leaves much to be answered.
Economic theory and how it applies to the global theater and individual alike: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic ... msg3799720

ArmyATC
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1563
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Ketatrypt wrote:
ArmyATC wrote:http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

http://www.deagel.com/country/United-St ... c0001.aspx

Very well respected military website says US population down by 69 million projected by 2025. Check out notes at bottom on first link. About 20% reduction.

Drops from 3rd to 19th. Pretty drastic.
Heh never saw that site before.. But I read a few peer reviews of it, and nobody really can say what it is. Many think the number is just put there for click bait, or something. The owner of the site has not come forward on how exactly he came to those numbers iether, so it leaves much to be answered.
Yes very shadowy but when you check out the military equipment etc, since 2003 very accurate. That's the big question, is who sponsors this. Tom Clancy references it quite a bit and look what happened to him. I don't know, but several compare to Janes military sources and the info does seem to source out with Janes.

http://www.janes.com/
"We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."

Jeane Kirkpatrick

ArmyATC
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1563
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:52 pm

ArmyATC wrote:
Ketatrypt wrote:
ArmyATC wrote:http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

http://www.deagel.com/country/United-St ... c0001.aspx

Very well respected military website says US population down by 69 million projected by 2025. Check out notes at bottom on first link. About 20% reduction.

Drops from 3rd to 19th. Pretty drastic.
Heh never saw that site before.. But I read a few peer reviews of it, and nobody really can say what it is. Many think the number is just put there for click bait, or something. The owner of the site has not come forward on how exactly he came to those numbers iether, so it leaves much to be answered.
Yes very shadowy but when you check out the military equipment etc, since 2003 very accurate. That's the big question, is who sponsors this. Tom Clancy references it quite a bit and look what happened to him. I don't know, but several compare to Janes military sources and the info does seem to source out with Janes.

http://www.janes.com/
Here's what I found any clues?

Registrant Name: EDWIN DEAGLE
Registrant Organization: DEAGLE WEB SOLUTIONS
Registrant Street: 660 LEGACY LAKES WAY
Registrant City: ABERDEEN
Registrant State/Province: NC
Registrant Postal Code: 28315
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.9104011750
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.9104011750
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: Email Masking Image@DEAGLE.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: EDWIN DEAGLE
Admin Organization: DEAGLE WEB SOLUTIONS
Admin Street: 660 LEGACY LAKES WAY
Admin City: ABERDEEN
Admin State/Province: NC
Admin Postal Code: 28315
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.9104011750
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.9104011750

Deagle Web Solutions is a U.S.A. company, located in 1000 South Main Street, Laurinburg, North Carolina. It belongs to Computer & Equipment Dealers industry
"We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."

Jeane Kirkpatrick

ArmyATC
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1563
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:04 pm

http://sic.usaypage.com/information-tec ... 84318.html

http://m.industry.bizdirlib.com/sic57/node/133478

Apparently a real company, with ties to a company cfbg.org in Houston with 6 employees and $100 million in sales. Very hard to pin down, but I agree it needs to be sourced by at least one other known, reputable site. That's why I asked if anyone could.
"We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."

Jeane Kirkpatrick

ArmyATC
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1563
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:35 pm

Oswald wrote:
ArmyATC wrote:http://sic.usaypage.com/information-tec ... 84318.html

http://m.industry.bizdirlib.com/sic57/node/133478

Apparently a real company, with ties to a company cfbg.org in Houston with 6 employees and $100 million in sales. Very hard to pin down, but I agree it needs to be sourced by at least one other known, reputable site. That's why I asked if anyone could.
Circumstantial, but Fort Bragg has a large Intelligence presence. And it looks like Quick services LLC is looking to hire analysts and HUMINT specialists.

http://www.indeed.com/q-Intelligence-Op ... -jobs.html
Quick Services LLC specializes in placing employees in the Intelligence Community.
http://www.quickservicesllc.com/intel.html

Not a connection to Deagel, but there is lots of funny business in the area.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and provides excrement of a duck, then it's a duck, right?
"We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."

Jeane Kirkpatrick

ArmyATC
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1563
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Oswald wrote:Well I bring up HUMINT because it cannot be done electronically. HUMINT is what most people think of when you bring up spycraft. Following on foot (or vehicle), eavesdropping, congames; physical stuff. Quick Services LLC is based in Cheyenne, Wyoming IIRC. But if they're hiring HUMINT people (also analysts) for Bragg/Aberdeen- that's where the spooks go. Looks like its for the DIA.

Best guess is support for the US Special Operations Recruiting Battalion or US Army CA and PSYOP Command. DIA isn't listed on the Ft Bragg site but it's there according to Indeed.
Funny thing is that the viral slide show presentation says 'move among the civilian population undetected. But the times is the Excercise is 11 pm to 4 am. Spec Ops 3/160th out of Bragg is called Nightstalkers. Very important piece Oswald. Thanks.

Check out what Paul Craig Roberts, former Asst Sec Treasury says.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2015/04 ... -defeated/

Pretty scathing report, but I cannot argue its main points as invalid.
"We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."

Jeane Kirkpatrick

ArmyATC
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1563
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Should anything go live during the 2 months, our assets will be prepositioned and reinforced. Very concerned it will go live because the fIeld commanders aren't getting OPEDs as to what the rules of engagement and as of now, very little comms and orders as to what happens after the beginning on JH.

Very secretive within the military Chain, unusual.
"We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."

Jeane Kirkpatrick

The Apache Wife
.
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:36 am

Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:29 pm

ArmyATC wrote:Should anything go live during the 2 months, our assets will be prepositioned and reinforced. Very concerned it will go live because the fIeld commanders aren't getting OPEDs as to what the rules of engagement and as of now, very little comms and orders as to what happens after the beginning on JH.

Very secretive within the military Chain, unusual.
Exactly! It's not really an OPSEC situation as it's just a drill. Interesting.

ArmyATC
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1563
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:39 pm

The Apache Wife wrote:
ArmyATC wrote:Should anything go live during the 2 months, our assets will be prepositioned and reinforced. Very concerned it will go live because the fIeld commanders aren't getting OPEDs as to what the rules of engagement and as of now, very little comms and orders as to what happens after the beginning on JH.

Very secretive within the military Chain, unusual.
Exactly! It's not really an OPSEC situation as it's just a drill. Interesting.
Definitely worth watching. Reports media being not allowed to question drills OFF post. Why?
"We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."

Jeane Kirkpatrick

ArmyATC
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1563
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:58 am

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:14 pm

The Main Question is not What but Why

We are being bombarded with threats of war, terrorist attacks, martial law, catastrophic events, etc. The question is: why this is happening now and why are we being allowed to be privy to some information that would be tightly controlled and deemed super classified?

My first thought, current events that are happening are a distraction from what is really being prepared for, or going to happen. I say this factually because we constantly have to monitor our sources and how we interpret events because of all the disinformation. And we are highly directed by the organizers of JH to adopt a neutral or supportive stance, lest we become marginalized as conspiratorial.

Thats why I will stick to the official narrative when discussing JH, if for no other reason, to continue to at least get one side of the story that cannot be shot down if the officials release it.

I don’t believe that the drills that are occurring now, and coming, are mainly related to an economic collapse, civil unrest or the roundup of people on lists. That's for public consumption and keeps us distracted from why. What is being prepared for forms a much bigger hypothesis than what we have a historical foundation to postulate ideas upon. I say this because the official start date is July 15, and due to the size and scope of JH, we are still 3 months out and the information is already viral and the logistical operations have officially been announced, and are openly in full scale operational. That's a lot of publically disclosed lead time for routine military drills inside CONUS. But given the coordination and logistics, it is logical to see such heightened activity now.

Factually, this is the largest and in many officially announced narratives, first ever type of an Excercise in CONUS that has ever been done with such oberwhelming public foreknowledge and overt coordination between local, state and federal agencies in our history. So no matter why, one thing is that from this Excercise forward, long standing policies of routine military training in CONUS have now been re codified and a new system of intergovernmental regulatory framework has already been adopted. That alone makes this new in the American experience.

The reason I say this is that the orchestrators or information controllers of what is going to happen are not dummies, they would have to put information out that is believable and backed up by documentation, and it appears that this is what has been going on for a very long time. There are actual government briefings, documents, work orders that are very real and officially posted on government sites in local, state, and federal sources multiple times every day.

While we will never be privy to the true nature of why, traditionally when investigating a motive (why), it is logical to ask who benefits? I'll just leave that answer alone, but if we are trying to be legit, the question of who benefits is the historical starting point of any true inquiry into the facts.
"We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace."

Jeane Kirkpatrick

Post Reply