Civil unrest, political instability, and a divided America.

It affects every part of your life. Debate it here, but keep it civil
KimPossible
Regular contributor

Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:44 pm

With racial division raising at a alarming rate, political instability leading to absulte grid lock on policy making, the American people fighting amoungst each other over many subjects that have been eating away at America for sometime such as political parties​, laws, and racial acceptance,...
how well can America stand behind and run a real war? Is America truly vunurable at this time?
"The human spirit must prevail over technology."
– Albert Einstein

"Humanity is acquiring all the right technology for all the wrong reasons."
– R. Buckminster Fuller

Librarylady

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:04 pm

I doubt the country would pull together to defend South Korea, or even Guam. Guam may be a US territory, but most people have never heard of it. Now, if there were to be an attack on the CONUS, or even Hawaii, which is a state, even though it's not part of the mainland, I think people would really together the way they did after 9/11. But it would have to be a pretty horrific attack, and we'd have to seem sure to afterwards.

apollonights

Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:18 pm

KimPossible wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:44 pm

With racial division raising at a alarming rate, political instability leading to absulte grid lock on policy making, the American people fighting amoungst each other over many subjects that have been eating away at America for sometime such as political parties​, laws, and racial acceptance,...
how well can America stand behind and run a real war? Is America truly vunurable at this time?
I promise you this. The moment images come in of American citizens on fire, cities burning, soldiers suffocated by chemical agents etc. this country will pull together in an uncontrollable blood rage that will make 9/11 look like a picnic. If there is one thing that unites Americans it is the need to mercilessly kill those who externally attack us.

KimPossible
Regular contributor

Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:31 pm

No doubt a attack on the home land directly yes America is resilient. But I'm talking about getting behind a Korean war in particular.

I'm not to sure the US government internally is ready to fight. Not to mention a possibility of Major lack of public support.

The US military is more then capable of handling Korea. Just don't think the government internally nor publicly can stand behind it and stay behind what they do.
– Albert Einstein

– R. Buckminster Fuller

rudemarine
Regular contributor

Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:54 pm

While its true Americans do unite when their is someone else to focus our national rage at this is completely different. The whole Black Lives Matter-ANTFIA, George Soros deep state group of assholes motive is to divide and conquer our country. The more ignorant part of our population is too dumb to see it and I do not care to go waste my time with those morons, unless they want to bring it to my neck of the woods.

These morons who dare to come into our cities and try to remove OUR national historical monuments and protest because they are paid to do so or their dad did not teach them respect, need an ass beating. They are inviting Civil war 2.0 so they can flood in UN troops and take control of America.

I for one say BRING IT ON! Its high time this country do some serious house cleaning and while we are at it we might as well bitch slap the Satanic groups who have been trying to take us out.

Wolfalisk

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:10 pm

rudemarine wrote:
While its true Americans do unite when their is someone else to focus our national rage at this is completely different. The whole Black Lives Matter-ANTFIA, George Soros deep state group of assholes motive is to divide and conquer our country. The more ignorant part of our population is too dumb to see it and I do not care to go waste my time with those morons, unless they want to bring it to my neck of the woods.

These morons who dare to come into our cities and try to remove OUR national historical monuments and protest because they are paid to do so or their dad did not teach them respect, need an ass beating. They are inviting Civil war 2.0 so they can flood in UN troops and take control of America.

I for one say BRING IT ON! Its high time this country do some serious house cleaning and while we are at it we might as well bitch slap the Satanic groups who have been trying to take us out.
Confederate monuments are not American monuments. Tear them down.

Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:41 pm

rudemarine wrote:

Amen brother. These are monuments of true American leaders of this great country. Perhaps changing streets named MLK and other monuments need to go too if we're going to start removing things. Nah after all most folks know to avoid streets named MLK. And that is sad in it's self.
3%

KimPossible
Regular contributor

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:10 pm

Hmm maybe tone it back guys?
Not really trying to debate or state the wrongs in America... I am debating weather America can front a full on war with Korea,... with it's already know problems which of no need to get into cause that will only end messy.
– Albert Einstein

– R. Buckminster Fuller

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:42 pm

KimPossible wrote:
Not really trying to debate or state the wrongs in America... I am debating weather America can front a full on war with Korea,... with it's already know problems which of no need to get into cause that will only end messy.

apollonights

Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:41 am

KimPossible wrote:
To get this thread back on track and answer your question: yes. The North Korean regime wouldn't last longer than six months even in a worse case scenario. The occupation of Korea wouldn't require a U.S. military draft with the South Korean military doing the heavy lifting. America can fight and win a war against North Korea. The real question is at what cost?