Trump Approval Rating Falls to 37%

It affects every part of your life. Debate it here, but keep it civil
User avatar
Navarro
Power poster 2
Power poster 2
Posts: 3770
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:01 am

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:14 am

"US President Donald Trump’s approval rating has hit a new low, a new poll shows. According to a Gallup poll released Sunday, the businessman-turned-president’s approval rating dropped to 37."
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/03/1 ... -a-new-low

Echo:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/19/presiden ... icies.html
Twitter: @DefconNavarro

User avatar
Drumboy44
DWS Staff
DWS Staff
Posts: 2380
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:29 pm
Contact:

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:54 am

Navarro wrote:"US President Donald Trump’s approval rating has hit a new low, a new poll shows. According to a Gallup poll released Sunday, the businessman-turned-president’s approval rating dropped to 37."
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/03/1 ... -a-new-low

Echo:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/19/presiden ... icies.html
Wow. I wonder how controlled if by any terms these polls are.
" man fears time, but time fears the pyramids "

rapidfire25
.
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:32 am

Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Drumboy44 wrote:
Navarro wrote:"US President Donald Trump’s approval rating has hit a new low, a new poll shows. According to a Gallup poll released Sunday, the businessman-turned-president’s approval rating dropped to 37."
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/03/1 ... -a-new-low

Echo:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/19/presiden ... icies.html
Wow. I wonder how controlled if by any terms these polls are.
Trust me the pols aren't controlled my neighbor at home is a life long conservative and is very unhappy with trump not supporting the party line and increasing the division between the freedom caucus and the old school conservatives. He also wishes trump would stop tweeting about every thing. This is a man who spent his life as a machinist and grew up taking hits as well as giving them and essentially he is upset trump cannot take a hit.
While this is anecdotal I would assume I these are the main issues most conservatives have with trump... Not to mention his budget plan really didn't do much to win people over with cutting most government agencies budgets.. I mean the coast guard really?? They are a fundamental corner stone for drug interception and maritime rescue as well as force projection in the artic circle.

Ps. Have a bias about the coast guard as a few family friends work there...

PSS
Here are daily tracking of trumps approval ratings they tend to be higher then most other source but are fairly accurate.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallu ... roval.aspx

User avatar
Doc
Regular contributor
Posts: 563
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:26 am

rapidfire25 wrote:
Drumboy44 wrote:
Navarro wrote:"US President Donald Trump’s approval rating has hit a new low, a new poll shows. According to a Gallup poll released Sunday, the businessman-turned-president’s approval rating dropped to 37."
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/03/1 ... -a-new-low

Echo:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/19/presiden ... icies.html
Wow. I wonder how controlled if by any terms these polls are.
Trust me the pols aren't controlled my neighbor at home is a life long conservative and is very unhappy with trump not supporting the party line and increasing the division between the freedom caucus and the old school conservatives. He also wishes trump would stop tweeting about every thing. This is a man who spent his life as a machinist and grew up taking hits as well as giving them and essentially he is upset trump cannot take a hit.
While this is anecdotal I would assume I these are the main issues most conservatives have with trump... Not to mention his budget plan really didn't do much to win people over with cutting most government agencies budgets.. I mean the coast guard really?? They are a fundamental corner stone for drug interception and maritime rescue as well as force projection in the artic circle.

Ps. Have a bias about the coast guard as a few family friends work there...

PSS
Here are daily tracking of trumps approval ratings they tend to be higher then most other source but are fairly accurate.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallu ... roval.aspx
Add to that the fact that everyone who voted Trump because "he was different" is now smarter. Untill next election, when something new is promised.
"The first casualty of war is the truth."

User avatar
Drumboy44
DWS Staff
DWS Staff
Posts: 2380
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:29 pm
Contact:

Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:33 am

Doc wrote:
rapidfire25 wrote:
Drumboy44 wrote:
Wow. I wonder how controlled if by any terms these polls are.
Trust me the pols aren't controlled my neighbor at home is a life long conservative and is very unhappy with trump not supporting the party line and increasing the division between the freedom caucus and the old school conservatives. He also wishes trump would stop tweeting about every thing. This is a man who spent his life as a machinist and grew up taking hits as well as giving them and essentially he is upset trump cannot take a hit.
While this is anecdotal I would assume I these are the main issues most conservatives have with trump... Not to mention his budget plan really didn't do much to win people over with cutting most government agencies budgets.. I mean the coast guard really?? They are a fundamental corner stone for drug interception and maritime rescue as well as force projection in the artic circle.

Ps. Have a bias about the coast guard as a few family friends work there...

PSS
Here are daily tracking of trumps approval ratings they tend to be higher then most other source but are fairly accurate.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallu ... roval.aspx
Add to that the fact that everyone who voted Trump because "he was different" is now smarter. Untill next election, when something new is promised.
Invokes a question: Is democracy the same as decision by the majority?
" man fears time, but time fears the pyramids "

User avatar
Doc
Regular contributor
Posts: 563
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:41 am

Drumboy44 wrote:
Doc wrote:
rapidfire25 wrote:
Trust me the pols aren't controlled my neighbor at home is a life long conservative and is very unhappy with trump not supporting the party line and increasing the division between the freedom caucus and the old school conservatives. He also wishes trump would stop tweeting about every thing. This is a man who spent his life as a machinist and grew up taking hits as well as giving them and essentially he is upset trump cannot take a hit.
While this is anecdotal I would assume I these are the main issues most conservatives have with trump... Not to mention his budget plan really didn't do much to win people over with cutting most government agencies budgets.. I mean the coast guard really?? They are a fundamental corner stone for drug interception and maritime rescue as well as force projection in the artic circle.

Ps. Have a bias about the coast guard as a few family friends work there...

PSS
Here are daily tracking of trumps approval ratings they tend to be higher then most other source but are fairly accurate.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallu ... roval.aspx
Add to that the fact that everyone who voted Trump because "he was different" is now smarter. Untill next election, when something new is promised.
Invokes a question: Is democracy the same as decision by the majority?
Not at all. A democracy is a system dependant on a long series of functions being intact and operating. And a series of phenomenon not being present. These functions of the republic/state are, as are human virtues, intertwined in a complicated web of mutual support. Remove one, and you no longer have a functioning democracy.

One wrong move - for instance the formation of a political party - and the hole system crumbles. Much like if you screw your secretary after swearing an oath of loyality to your wife and declaring everlasting love, you could not afterwards with any credibility defend the position that you upheld the virtues of love, honesty and loyalty.

This is why Plato and Socrates deemed democracy the most fragile and short lived of regimes .

Most western regimes offer the right to chose between 2 and 12 different peice of papers with predetermined names on them. That might constitute a decision by the majority, but it is not a democracy. Very far from it, actually. Closer to its opposite.
"The first casualty of war is the truth."

User avatar
ThunderStealer
Regular contributor
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:01 am

Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Drumboy44 wrote:
Navarro wrote:"US President Donald Trump’s approval rating has hit a new low, a new poll shows. According to a Gallup poll released Sunday, the businessman-turned-president’s approval rating dropped to 37."
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2017/03/1 ... -a-new-low

Echo:
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/19/presiden ... icies.html
Wow. I wonder how controlled if by any terms these polls are.
Oh....about 100%. These are cooked numbers brought to you by the same people who said Hillary was ahead in the polls by 50%.
"Rules of the day, if the car gets immobilized, start shooting. Nobody gets traded, everybody dies." - Body of Lies

"Sir, rules of engagement."
"We're already engaged" - Tears of the Sun

User avatar
DirtyDevil69
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:47 pm

I see this all the time on Liberal sites and new sources. Remember that the large population cities are where they are getting these polls. They arent asking any blue collar workers found out in rural texas, oklahoma, wyoming, dakota, wisconsin. I could probably list another 40 to be honest.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~ General George S. Patton- WW2
Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
~ U.S. Marines

rapidfire25
.
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:32 am

Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:01 am

DirtyDevil69 wrote:I see this all the time on Liberal sites and new sources. Remember that the large population cities are where they are getting these polls. They arent asking any blue collar workers found out in rural texas, oklahoma, wyoming, dakota, wisconsin. I could probably list another 40 to be honest.
I do have to say that you are probably over estimating the impact of the central states population as a whole. Overall the votes came in with Hilary having something like 3 million more popular votes then Trump. Thing is though the voters weren't where it mattered due to the electoral college. Why we even bother with the popular vote I have not a clue.

I'm just curious have you been to NY I grew up here. We have plenty of blue collar workers, my next door neighbor at my house is a carpenter and worked as a machinist after serving in the military during the 70s . My other neighbor owned a machining company that employed a ton of blue collar laborers. Most of my dads friends were electricians plumbers , journey men or other trade workers. Heck quiet a few of my friends parents are blue collar, really the whole idea of NY and California being filled with yuppies is rather silly.. Take some time get to know some people you might be surprised who works where.

User avatar
DirtyDevil69
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 2388
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:25 pm

Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:39 pm

rapidfire25 wrote:
DirtyDevil69 wrote:I see this all the time on Liberal sites and new sources. Remember that the large population cities are where they are getting these polls. They arent asking any blue collar workers found out in rural texas, oklahoma, wyoming, dakota, wisconsin. I could probably list another 40 to be honest.
I do have to say that you are probably over estimating the impact of the central states population as a whole. Overall the votes came in with Hilary having something like 3 million more popular votes then Trump. Thing is though the voters weren't where it mattered due to the electoral college. Why we even bother with the popular vote I have not a clue.

I'm just curious have you been to NY I grew up here. We have plenty of blue collar workers, my next door neighbor at my house is a carpenter and worked as a machinist after serving in the military during the 70s . My other neighbor owned a machining company that employed a ton of blue collar laborers. Most of my dads friends were electricians plumbers , journey men or other trade workers. Heck quiet a few of my friends parents are blue collar, really the whole idea of NY and California being filled with yuppies is rather silly.. Take some time get to know some people you might be surprised who works where.
Ive only been to a few states, and out of country a couple times, pretty much all of it for work. But in my experience to these cities, a whole lotta people are not blue collar. Of course the largest city ive been to would have been San Diego. But a solid fact, the blue collar in the countryside of rural states, out number the blue collar in the cities.

The Electoral college was created way back when because the founding fathers didnt believe the population had enough knowledge to know who would be the right person to vote for.

Its basically the same way, the Electoral college (from what i understand) aelected Trump because the felt Hillary wasnt qorthy or didnt stand up to thr task or 100 other reasons yadda yadda.

But my belief is that these are rigged approval ratings. I live in a town of about 300 people, and everyone that i know who voted for trump when he was elected, still support him.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~ General George S. Patton- WW2
Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
~ U.S. Marines

Post Reply