4-Star General warns of unbelievable turmoil in White House

It affects every part of your life. Debate it here, but keep it civil
Post Reply
User avatar
TruthandJustice
Regular contributor
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:22 pm

4-Star General warns of unbelievable turmoil in White House

Post by TruthandJustice » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:21 am

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/4-star-ge ... 00140.html

Ok, if you read this article, you might wet your bed. A current serving General not hiding from his statement is saying our military readiness is at risk and that we are a nation at War. Couldn't this embolden our enemies ?

User avatar
Navarro
Power poster 2
Power poster 2
Posts: 3770
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:01 am

Re: 4-Star is jGeneral warns of unbelievable turmoil in White House

Post by Navarro » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:48 am

TruthandJustice wrote:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/4-star-ge ... 00140.html

Ok, if you read this article, you might wet your bed. A current serving General not hiding from his statement is saying our military readiness is at risk and that we are a nation at War. Couldn't this embolden our enemies ?
Perhaps ironic that I we should both post SOCOM related articles at approximately the same time. Mine referencing officials concerned that SOCOM has acquired "too much power," and has gained new "influence."
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8541

In yours, the SOCOM's commander is indirectly criticizing his Commander in Chief, adding influence in favor of the Trump opposition.

"concern about the ability of the White House to manage a national security crisis ... chaos in the White House ... General Raymond A. Thomas, who leads the Pentagon’s Special Operations Command, told his audience, 'Our government continues to be in unbelievable turmoil' ... 'As a commander, I’m concerned our government be as stable as possible'"

McCain, Blunt and DOJ are also concerning, but if I were Trump, I'd be concerned most about the latest actor to enter the scene, SOCOM's General Thomas. Perhaps I'd be terrified.

No, this won't "embolden our enemies," but Trump's enemies may have just become far more menacing.
Twitter: @DefconNavarro

User avatar
ThunderStealer
Regular contributor
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:01 am

Re: 4-Star General warns of unbelievable turmoil in White House

Post by ThunderStealer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:59 pm

This is exactly what I feared. The intelligence community is turning on itself in a form of black-on-black attacks between Hillary and Trump supporters, and meanwhile, we're going to miss the next 9/11 because of politics. I take the Generals statements as a way of saying "get your shit together". When stuff like this goes public, it tends to draw the attention of those at the top to move faster to fix problems. Hopefully, that's what happens.
"Rules of the day, if the car gets immobilized, start shooting. Nobody gets traded, everybody dies." - Body of Lies

"Sir, rules of engagement."
"We're already engaged" - Tears of the Sun

joe1971
.
Posts: 148
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:42 pm
Location: Central Montana

Re: 4-Star General warns of unbelievable turmoil in White House

Post by joe1971 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Sounds to me like not every body is happy with the changes taking place. There's always going to be some heart burn, this is out of line. Socom should be in the background doing what they do not making destabilizing public statements.

User avatar
Navarro
Power poster 2
Power poster 2
Posts: 3770
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:01 am

Re: 4-Star General warns of unbelievable turmoil in White House

Post by Navarro » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:46 pm

ThunderStealer wrote:This is exactly what I feared. The intelligence community is turning on itself in a form of black-on-black attacks between Hillary and Trump supporters, and meanwhile, we're going to miss the next 9/11 because of politics. I take the Generals statements as a way of saying "get your shit together". When stuff like this goes public, it tends to draw the attention of those at the top to move faster to fix problems. Hopefully, that's what happens.
I don't see it that way at all. SOCOM's commander is talking about "concern about the ability of the White House to manage a national security crisis," "chaos in the White House," "instability." The general isn't saying he's worried that USIC is distracted. He's saying that he observes that Trump is incompetent, a catalyst for instability, and a threat to national security. I'm not seeing any in-fighting among USIC. The narrative coming out've USIC has been coherent: "Trump's got to go."
Twitter: @DefconNavarro

User avatar
ThunderStealer
Regular contributor
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:01 am

Re: 4-Star General warns of unbelievable turmoil in White House

Post by ThunderStealer » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:47 pm

Navarro wrote:
ThunderStealer wrote:This is exactly what I feared. The intelligence community is turning on itself in a form of black-on-black attacks between Hillary and Trump supporters, and meanwhile, we're going to miss the next 9/11 because of politics. I take the Generals statements as a way of saying "get your shit together". When stuff like this goes public, it tends to draw the attention of those at the top to move faster to fix problems. Hopefully, that's what happens.
I don't see it that way at all. SOCOM's commander is talking about "concern about the ability of the White House to manage a national security crisis," "chaos in the White House," "instability." The general isn't saying he's worried that USIC is distracted. He's saying that he observes that Trump is incompetent, a catalyst for instability, and a threat to national security. I'm not seeing any in-fighting among USIC. The narrative coming out've USIC has been coherent: "Trump's got to go."
The last time a general had an opinion about a President, it got printed in Rolling Stone and he was dealt with. The same needs to happen here if that's the case.
"Rules of the day, if the car gets immobilized, start shooting. Nobody gets traded, everybody dies." - Body of Lies

"Sir, rules of engagement."
"We're already engaged" - Tears of the Sun

User avatar
TruthandJustice
Regular contributor
Posts: 634
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: 4-Star General warns of unbelievable turmoil in White House

Post by TruthandJustice » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:53 am

I heard a renowned journalist on progressive radio explain it best. You basically have the "deep state" which consists of the intelligence community (CIA, NSA, etc.) publically defiant of Trump. They have as always maintained a very low level of oversight and accountability from the occupiers of the White House and they are very open about it now. As far as they are concerned, they still report to the NWO. You are either with them or against them. There is no gray area. Flynn was Trump's wake up call no different than the economic crash was Obama's and the attempted assassination by Bush's neighbor was Ronald Reagan's. Notice how he didn't mention Bush or Clinton. They represent the true establishment or NWO. Make no mistake, the NWO is still pushing the buttons behind the scenes and they will go nuclear "figuratively" on Trump if pushed into a corner. Keep in mind that this was a progressive leaning journalist but he told it like it is. He said as much as he hates Trump and thinks he's an incompetent and dangerous narcissist, the intelligence community is much worse and have been responsible for many atrocities over the years. The big difference is that Trump was democratically elected and will have to answer to the people in two years (if Congress turns over). The intelligence community is the military industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests