Comment on articles posted to The DEFCON Warning System
KimPossible
Regular contributor

Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:50 pm

KimPossible wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:54 pm
RiffRaff wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:19 pm
Hopefully, you and I will live long enough to continue to debate the issue.
Indeed.
RiffRaff wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:19 pm
We will have to agree to disagree.
Quite so. :)

Note, you didn't mention or note yourself that there will be a missile race if the US keeps pressing this missile defense. I am telling you it will go nowhere and missile defense will never be fully reliable BECAUSE other countries will simply build better more complex missiles and better more complex delivery systems to evade interception causing a new arms race which in turn would raise tensions even further then what they already are with Russia and China.
Here's my proof, the US making, developing a global missile defence system would lead to other countries building better nuclear weapons and better delivery systems to avade interception and detection leading to further tentions between super powers:

Russia's Putin unveils 'invincible' nuclear weapons
  • Russia has developed a new array of nuclear weapons that are invincible, according to President Vladimir Putin.
  • He said of the West: "They need to take account of a new reality and understand ... [this]... is not a bluff."
  • Giving his annual state of the nation speech, Mr Putin used video presentations to showcase the development of two new nuclear delivery systems that he said could evade detection..
-BBC

Everything Putin is saying is exactly what I said would happen, tentions would raise and a new arms race would arise from the Americans really dumb attempt to change the political global power into just there favor. Missile defence from ICBM's will never ever be achievable. Countries will simply come out with better more advanced ways to deliver and use the nuke.
There is a war on woman! #VoteThemOut