Order of events from 3-16-15

Reports on current military activity
Ohiopatriot

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:24 am

Shadow wrote:Just saying, if it was an attack, we wouldnt know on tv. They would keep that quiet. That is till we are about 2 minutes from zero hour. Then we might find out. Dont want to panic anyone.
What i mean is that it would be more than a twitter account or 2.. Thee would be multiple sources, not the mainstream but independent

Kamun

Kamun wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Jonathanatopia wrote:Where are the admins when people are wondering where they got there report from
Many different radio frequencies on a large radio setup.
Frequencies
8890.94Mhz USB
8992Mhz USB
Different frequencies at different times
They arent saying these things on those frequencies though. WHERE are you getting these reports from? Come on! This isn't something you just say this crap about. This is the possibility of the END OF THE WORLD you are playing with. Stop screwing with us! I'm trying to remain polite but this is seriously anxiety-inducing when you just SAY these things without explaining further!
Please, this really is important, Ryan.

TheArtist
Regular contributor

You are absolutely never going to hear anything other than what seem like random letters and messages on official Mainsail broadcasts. Those codes are their orders. All you're ever going to hear is Mainsail call a call sign, encoded, and give them an encoded message. If you are looking for real time cockpit coms you're in the wrong place. That will never be on 8992.

jayfeather31
Power poster 3
Power poster 3

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 am

IrishFanBrad1974 wrote:
Steiner wrote:
Native14 wrote:Some TFR (Temporary Flight Restriction) links for the US bases that is on high alert. http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_5_3287.html http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_5_3420.html The one in Texas will be live in about 12 - 14 hours. I know the Grand Forks AFB was talked about earlier
Could you explain this to me? I haven't heard this before and don't really understand

The feds are restricting the airspace.
...that's a big move on their part. Then again... it could be nothing.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one.
~Albert Einstein
Great, let's round up all the useless cats and hope a tree falls on them.
~Jayfeather

Ohiopatriot

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:25 am

Im about 25 minutes from wright patterson airforce base, havnt heard anything.

Steiner
Regular contributor

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:26 am

So pilots cannot fly over the bases?
"They're in front of us, beside us and behind us. They can't get away now" - Gen.Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller USMC

Ohiopatriot

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:28 am

TheArtist wrote:You are absolutely never going to hear anything other than what seem like random letters and messages on official Mainsail broadcasts. Those codes are their orders. All you're ever going to hear is Mainsail call a call sign, encoded, and give them an encoded message. If you are looking for real time cockpit coms you're in the wrong place. That will never be on 8992.
If you are talking about nukes flying, yea maybe... But i suspect we would hear something about the lead up.. I hope anyway.. Then again if we get nuked we wont have much to worryabout if we are somewhat close to the blast zone. I dont know how hard they would hit wright patterson, but im not in the blast radious

Kamun

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:29 am

Tanith wrote:Okay, folks. Ryan has asked me to step in here as a temporary admin, all the activity on Teamspeak is keeping him busy at the moment. I'll try to sum up as best I can for those of you just arriving here.

At this time we are following a major air battle which is taking place, with American pilots reporting heavy losses. There are also reports of heavy jamming on the radio, presumably us jamming the Russians. Ryan is extremely busy trying to verify new information, and DWS has stepped away briefly to spend a little time with his family.

My internet has gotten rather wonky in the last fifteen minutes or so, but I will relay new information as it becomes available and I can verify it. We ask for your patience as this is a very fluid situation and we want to be sure of getting our facts right.
Yeah. Sure. Right. Okay.

Steiner
Regular contributor

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:29 am

I don't believe this. 1 if it's that big we would have news reports and people losing their minds on social media. 2 we out number the Russians in number of aircraft 13,000 US to 3,000 Russian according to Global Firepower Index. 3 I'm watching ABC I would've seen something and currently I've talked to 5 US military personnel who haven't heard anything and said that aren't worried
"They're in front of us, beside us and behind us. They can't get away now" - Gen.Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller USMC

IrishFanBrad1974

Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:31 am

Tanith wrote:Okay, folks. Ryan has asked me to step in here as a temporary admin, all the activity on Teamspeak is keeping him busy at the moment. I'll try to sum up as best I can for those of you just arriving here.

At this time we are following a major air battle which is taking place, with American pilots reporting some losses. There are also reports of heavy jamming on the radio, presumably us jamming the Russians. Ryan is extremely busy trying to verify new information, and DWS has stepped away briefly to spend a little time with his family.

My internet has gotten rather wonky in the last fifteen minutes or so, but I will relay new information as it becomes available and I can verify it. We ask for your patience as this is a very fluid situation and we want to be sure of getting our facts right.
If this is actually happening, let's go get some. If the balloon is indeed going up..... time to kick some Russian ass before we all get deposited in the upper atmosphere.