(This thread is meant for easy access to information regarding prepping and survival tips.)
- Nuclear Blast | Ready.gov <--Vital Info
- Safe for Bunker
- Blast and Fallout Shelter Designs & Tips
- Is a Fallout Shelter a Must Have?
- Emergency Action Plans for DEFCON Levels
- Recommendations for Different Alert Levels
- Health Effects For Different Radiation Levels
- Emergency Readiness & Children
- Disasters & House Animals
- North Korea EMP Threat Assessment
- EMP FAQ & Discussion
- Stay or Go
- Lithuania War Manual
- Dangers You Can be Unaware of During The Worst
- Effects of Distillation on Radioisotope Contaminated Water
- How to Survive a Nuclear Attack
- Emergency Readiness Articles
- FEMA "day-after" Survival Blueprints For a Nuclear Attack
- In The Event Of A Nuclear Blast, Don't Condition Your Hair
- What is Civil Defense & Why Don’t we Have it?
- Effects of a Regional Nuclear War - How do I prepare?
- Things Possibly Overlooked
- Need Your Opinions
- Stage 1 Preps
- "Old" Gas Masks Still Good?
- Readiness Questions to Ask Yourself
- Frequently Asked Questions About Potassium Iodide
- Bug Out Bags
- "A Tale of Two Preppers" - Thinking Like a Green Beret When SHTF