New Theme

Feedback to the Admin and Staff of the DEFCON Warning System. Comments and suggestions welcome regarding the System or the Message Board or any part of the DEFCON Warning System.
User avatar
DEFCONWarningSystem
Director
Director
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 pm
Contact:

Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Maven wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 pm
I like to read the forums by active topic. I'm not seeing a way to select that now. I can get it by using links from my browser history...
Active topic is still there. It's under Quick Links.

User avatar
Drumboy44
DWS Staff
DWS Staff
Posts: 3455
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:29 pm
Contact:

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:13 am

Are any other colors going to change?
" man fears time, but time fears the pyramids "

User avatar
DEFCONWarningSystem
Director
Director
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 pm
Contact:

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:31 am

On this message board theme? Not that I know of.

User avatar
railguy
.
Posts: 163
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:49 pm

Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:52 pm

I, for one, absolutely hate this new theme format. It really hurts my eyes.

User avatar
DEFCONWarningSystem
Director
Director
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 pm
Contact:

Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:25 pm

railguy wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:52 pm
I, for one, absolutely hate this new theme format. It really hurts my eyes.
There will be a light version of this theme available shortly. Also, the old theme is coming back for those who want it. Check your control panel to enable it.

Obreid
Regular contributor
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:51 am

Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:26 pm

DEFCONWarningSystem wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:25 pm
railguy wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:52 pm
I, for one, absolutely hate this new theme format. It really hurts my eyes.
There will be a light version of this theme available shortly. Also, the old theme is coming back for those who want it. Check your control panel to enable it.
For what it's worth I hate glare and am happy with new theme.

matty1053
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 1933
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:03 am

Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:13 pm

Will the color change corresponding to the DWS Level?

Like code 4 is blue, 3 is yellow, ect?

hrng
Power poster 1
Power poster 1
Posts: 2690
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:15 pm
Location: Middle of nowhere, Australia

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:54 pm

DEFCONWarningSystem wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:25 pm
There will be a light version of this theme available shortly. Also, the old theme is coming back for those who want it. Check your control panel to enable it.
Thanks dude, appreciate it :)

User avatar
DEFCONWarningSystem
Director
Director
Posts: 5961
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:26 pm
Contact:

Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:26 pm

matty1053 wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:13 pm
Will the color change corresponding to the DWS Level?

Like code 4 is blue, 3 is yellow, ect?
On the dark new theme it will. (I don't know about the lite version yet.) On Prosilver it will not.

Maven
.
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:18 am

Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:12 am

DEFCONWarningSystem wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:37 pm
Maven wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:48 pm
I like to read the forums by active topic. I'm not seeing a way to select that now. I can get it by using links from my browser history...
Active topic is still there. It's under Quick Links.
I don't see quick links anymore. :oops: Maybe I'm just not seeing it.
Edit: nevermind, I found it. Top of page.

Post Reply