4 EAMs Today coincided with NJ sonic booms

Monitor and report radio communications here.
gearbox00

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:57 am

"You will never be able to conclusively prove what happened in mid March last year, either. Your conjecture is just as much conjecture as mine, and you don't see me making dismissive comments about yours like you have mine."

It's not about conjecture so much as it is about being conservative with your guesses in light of limited info. Sure you don't have to (unless you violate forum policy), but in my opinion it's best to go with the info present. We don't currently have evidence for example that some strange secretive thing happened out from NJ. Thus we don't have evidence that the Navy released a cover story.

I think being conservative with one's guesses are more important with regard to this topic than most others, because if something really bad does actually happen, you want people to take it seriously, rather than dismissing it as melodrama or paranoia. This site doesn't in any capacity need to be lumped into Tin Foil Nation by newcomers.

DirtyDevil69
Power poster 1
Power poster 1

Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:10 am

gearbox00 wrote:"You will never be able to conclusively prove what happened in mid March last year, either. Your conjecture is just as much conjecture as mine, and you don't see me making dismissive comments about yours like you have mine."

It's not about conjecture so much as it is about being conservative with your guesses in light of limited info. Sure you don't have to (unless you violate forum policy), but in my opinion it's best to go with the info present. We don't currently have evidence for example that some strange secretive thing happened out from NJ. Thus we don't have evidence that the Navy released a cover story.

I think being conservative with one's guesses are more important with regard to this topic than most others, because if something really bad does actually happen, you want people to take it seriously, rather than dismissing it as melodrama or paranoia. This site doesn't in any capacity need to be lumped into Tin Foil Nation by newcomers.
My brother and i have been...2 years? On this site he has been much more active with it i was the one who discovered it then he took over my account :lol: . But the only kinda tinfoil on here that ive seen are the people who come to the site and have spammed (which i would like to say that staff quickly and efficiently got rid of).

I would like to assure you that no one is "dismissing" your comments. Everyones thoughts and opinions on here are respected and read. But if your honestly going to be upset when people poke and prod fun, then your gonna die from stress since you keep worrying and getting upset. Take a load off buddy, everyone is friends here.
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
~ General George S. Patton- WW2
Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful)
~ U.S. Marines

dfreeze

Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Following Notify NYC's "conclusive statement" on the boom, the feed is now business-as-usual:
https://a858-nycnotify.nyc.gov/notifynyc/

1 NYC local on 1 free-for-all forum reported this morning "a lot of military activity in the vicinity of New York City," which he elaborated as "a lot of helicopter platoons flying low overhead over Manhattan."

For what it's worth, anyway.

NAIMINA

Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:02 pm

dfreeze wrote:Following Notify NYC's "conclusive statement" on the boom, the feed is now business-as-usual:
https://a858-nycnotify.nyc.gov/notifynyc/

1 NYC local on 1 free-for-all forum reported this morning "a lot of military activity in the vicinity of New York City," which he elaborated as "a lot of helicopter platoons flying low overhead over Manhattan."

For what it's worth, anyway.
In my experience, native New Yorkers are generally still pretty damn skittish about low-flying aircraft (can you blame them?)

I'd think a whole bunch of military helos flying low in Manhattan would generate a lot more buzz on social media than one guy's forum post. I'm guessing he's either trying to whip up something for attention, or he forgot to take his medicine.
Once the game is over, the king and the pawn return to the same box...