Nuclear Flash duration as a yield indicator.

Address radiological activity of all types
FreeThinker

Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:16 am

From what I gather if it isn't the so called Satan2 missile that Russia claims can destroy an entire US State, usually the blast is seen first (never look directly at it). Then you have less than 30 secs from the sound & blast wave which will exceed 600mph and knock down almost any building structure (level it so almost every home in the US would be destroyed if inside the blast range).
Then the heat, and nuclear radiation hits you. Two kinds the black falling on your skin kind and the one that you can't breathe or you die kind.
If you can survive that (48 hours at min in shelter do not leave or perish), you have to worry about Nuclear fall out - contaminated earth & water.
If you prepared an adequate nuclear fall out shelter you might not have a worry, but almost 95% or greater in USA will not be prepared and are at risk of death.

The sad thing is we have a social sense that it is crazy to prepare for this event, yet I ask again are we not closer to Nuclear war this month of November 2016 then ever before in history?

krzepice1976
DWS Staff
DWS Staff

Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:55 pm

FreeThinker wrote:From what I gather if it isn't the so called Satan2 missile that Russia claims can destroy an entire US State, usually the blast is seen first (never look directly at it). Then you have less than 30 secs from the sound & blast wave which will exceed 600mph and knock down almost any building structure (level it so almost every home in the US would be destroyed if inside the blast range).
Then the heat, and nuclear radiation hits you. Two kinds the black falling on your skin kind and the one that you can't breathe or you die kind.
If you can survive that (48 hours at min in shelter do not leave or perish), you have to worry about Nuclear fall out - contaminated earth & water.
If you prepared an adequate nuclear fall out shelter you might not have a worry, but almost 95% or greater in USA will not be prepared and are at risk of death.

The sad thing is we have a social sense that it is crazy to prepare for this event, yet I ask again are we not closer to Nuclear war this month of November 2016 then ever before in history?
At this moment informator about this missile abilitiies are speculayion. Missle design schedule is behind plan (delay). First test w
First stage engine węże executed in August 2016. Russia płatnej more test but they met kind of problem.

john21wall

Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:43 pm

No… I hope not. If you read part one of this post, there has been a non-trivial number of people suggesting that “Explosion X was a nuclear weapon” and this post is part of an effort to combat some of the silliness out there